Privacy & Cookies Policy
Protecting Your Privacy
Information we collect: In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line.
For all our services, the data controller - the company that is responsible for your privacy - is Euro Taste Limited.
We want to make our website as useful and reliable as possible. In order to make our website a better experience and to provide some of the services we provide we use small files, called cookies, to store small amounts of information on your device (e.g. PC, tablet or smart phone). They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Use of your information
We may use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
If you have said we can, we will send you marketing messages by email, to keep you aware of any new changes to our site or events and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from Everydaysuperfood.co.uk
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link in any email
- By contacting us from our contact page
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don't receive further marketing messages.
Access to information and your rights
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. Below is a list of rights you have relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office